- How do I use these APIs?
- Is there a transaction limit on the key I am using?
- What APIs do you have?
- Does the "Things To Do"/Activities API take care of location disambig?
- How to get Expedia region IDs?
- How to get Expedia hotel IDs?
- Is there a difference between the Hotel Search results hosted at http://developer.expedia.com and the EAN API hosted at http://developer.ean.com/?
- How do I get major airports from city name, latitude-longitude?
- To the Natural Language Hotel Search API can I pass queries like "hiking in Canada". It only seems to return hotel data.
- Do you have an API which returns Travel Advisory information, which is displayed on Expedia website?
- How are these APIs different than EAN APIs that show up when I google for Expedia APIs?
Its easy! Register using this portal. Add an App to get an access key can be used to consume one or all APIs published on this portal. Refer to sample use cases we have documented here Sample Stories to get started.
There is. But do not worry. It is high enough so you can innovate as you need, and at the same time do not impact our production systems accidentally. If you find yourself needing more access, please contact us using the form at http://www.expediagps.com/contact-us.
Yes it does. The API will disambig to the destination that is Activities oriented and also offers disambig information in the response in case when the input is resolved to multiple destinations. The activities are returned for the best matched location with suggestions for other destination and if one of the exact suggested region term is used it will resolve to the destination given in “resolved” field.
Unfortunately not right now. The Natural Language Hotel Search API is customized towards searching for hotels using natural language type of search queries.
Sorry, not right now. Currently available set of APIs are listed here http://developer.expedia.com/docs/public/api. We are always adding to this list, so do visit back to explore available functionality.
EAN APIs offer non-branded experiences for the consumers. Brand Expedia APIs hosted on http://developer.expedia.com/docs/public/api offer branded experience. For example: hotel reviews posted by expedia verified customers, package deals available only for Expedia customers, hotel discounts offered only on Brand expedia websites